Monday, March 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The purpose of this blog is for students to collaborate during the process of creating, recording, and writing an equation for the sound wave of a musical note. The note must come from a wind, string, or percussion instrument made by the student.
"Shum" definitely stressed that we elaborate. Other than that, she never gave an exact length or anything, but I would put enough to answer the question and then some. Mine have turned out to be little mini paragraphs 3-4 sentences for most, and I think that should do it. haha
ReplyDeleteYeah that is what I got too. Some was even a little less. Do we have to write up the geometer's sketch lab too?
ReplyDeletehey how did u do the phase shift?
ReplyDeleteDont we just sable the GKP t the write up hood?
ReplyDeletestaple*
ReplyDeleteuhhhhh a couple of mine are only like a sentence or two. I tried writing more. But I didn't want to say the same thing 3098043 times.
ReplyDeleteOh, I was pretty redundant. Oh well, hopefully I can get the point across at least. Haha:)
ReplyDelete