Sunday, March 28, 2010

finding the period

I am having trouble finding the period of my graph, I have a pretty nice smooth graph but there are just tons of waves. is there an easier way to figure out my B value instead of just counting the individual waves?

5 comments:

  1. Frequency is the inverse of the period so I just did 1/period to find the frequency.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But that is physics... do you think it would still work?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that would still work because I googled it and it gave me the same definition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoops that was supposed to go in the "how do I find frequency" question....my bad. but yeah that would still work for period.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am pretty sure this also works because I googled it and it gave me the same equation.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.