Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The purpose of this blog is for students to collaborate during the process of creating, recording, and writing an equation for the sound wave of a musical note. The note must come from a wind, string, or percussion instrument made by the student.
I am because i got the power of "The Magic Conch!"
ReplyDeleteMeh, Im not gonna lie, Im not looking forward to it :P But It will be entertaining seeing everyones instruments, thats for sure.
ReplyDeleteYeah, mine doesn't look very good, but I've heard of a few cool sounding instruments. It'll be interesting to hear what songs people play.
ReplyDeleteWOOOO! This will be the best day in math ever! Even if my song is lame. ha ha
ReplyDeletePanpipe!
ReplyDeleteI made a wind-chime-type-thing. Whoop whoop.
ReplyDeleteMore nervous than excited.
ReplyDeleteI made a xylophone! It sounds pretty sweet too.
ReplyDeleteWell, I definitely made a thumb piano. It's alright looking, but it's kind of quiet. I'm not too worried about it!
ReplyDeleteI made a banjo type guitar thing.
ReplyDeleteI made a hang drum!...I can't find a song though!!
ReplyDeletei made a xylophone, and named it kayla:)
ReplyDeleteand i painted it too hahaha
I wish someone would have made a didgeridoo...
ReplyDeleteI'm excited to see everyone else's projects. Just not that excited about mine. I made a xylophone-ish instrument toooo!
ReplyDelete