
I have the graph, but how do I make the equation. Is there a grid system of anything. Like can we pick a point to make it start at (0,0) and do we just estimate as best we can?
And also, does anyone know what she wants for the graph of loudness. Do we have one graph of it loud and one soft, or one graph with increasing loudness?
I am trying to record a graph right now but it never comes out without any kinks. what did you do to make it so perfect? and you can start at (0,0) and make it a sine graph or start a little over and make it a cosine graph.
ReplyDeleteI don't know exactly how I kept it from being so bumpy, but try to keep it at the same volume the whole time. Mine came out really weird the first time because I did not keep it at an even volume.
ReplyDeleteSo do we use the numbers on the top and bottom as our grid so that our equation will have tiny numbers, and what do they represent? The top is time I'm guessing but what are the numbers on the left?
oh is it hertz?
ReplyDeleteWhat did you make?
ReplyDeletei made something that that works kind of like a flute out of an egg by drilling holes in it.
ReplyDelete