Sunday, March 21, 2010

carrot

I made my instrument with a carrot. Does anyone know if it will make a sound after it dries? Or should I make another one right before the concert day?

5 comments:

  1. Oh nice. I would consider making another one just in case it happens to rot or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that's nice~ I think it'll make a sound but
    if ur not sure it's always better to have your 2nd choice in case it doen't work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's highly likely that your carrot will rot between now and March 30th. I think you're going to have to keep a carrot before concert day in your refrigerator and plan on making it again that night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Make sure you wrap your carrot with a moist towel and keep it in the refrigerator till concert day. That's the best way you can preserve your instrument. And definitely make sure you make another carrot part of the instrument because it could rot or break. You never know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would suggest shaving part of the top of the carrot base to line up better with the recorder part.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.