Do you guys think this graph is ok? It's the best I could get for my recording.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The purpose of this blog is for students to collaborate during the process of creating, recording, and writing an equation for the sound wave of a musical note. The note must come from a wind, string, or percussion instrument made by the student.
Try vertically zooming in by clicking the number on the y-axis.
ReplyDeleteAfter you drag it down, you should use hp hyper snap and make the picture a portion of that, because the graph really only needs to show one period.
ReplyDeleteDo I really need to drag it down? Because when I do, the lines get much messier. I don't know if she'd take points off if I just left it like this though.
ReplyDeleteMine looks kind of like that too, but I'm having so much trouble figuring out the graph because the numbers aren't exact. Should I just make an estimate?
ReplyDeleteMy opinion is to play it louder, or play it for 20 seconds or so, and examine it carefully, cus there is probably a nice graph in there somewhere. And I think it would be better if the graph showed more than one period.
ReplyDelete