How were the tones of your instrument amplified?
I don't really get what it's asking. Are we supposed to describe the graph's amplitude, what we did to the instrument to make it sound louder, or what?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The purpose of this blog is for students to collaborate during the process of creating, recording, and writing an equation for the sound wave of a musical note. The note must come from a wind, string, or percussion instrument made by the student.
I am going to explain how I can make it louder or softer.
ReplyDeleteI believe you need to describe how your instrument amplifies the notes you play not the amplitude. At least I hope thats what you have to do or i'll have to go back and fix my write up.
ReplyDeleteLets say you have a guitar. The tones are amplified by the body of the guitar. The sound waves resonate inside of there and come out louder (to put it in simple terms). Thats basically what its asking. (I hope...)
ReplyDeleteThis question refers to your own instrument. The answer will very on your own instrument. Just think of the things you did to amplify the sound of your instrument.
ReplyDelete