Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The purpose of this blog is for students to collaborate during the process of creating, recording, and writing an equation for the sound wave of a musical note. The note must come from a wind, string, or percussion instrument made by the student.
I'm pretty sure Mrs. Shumway said that one verse and a chorus is long enough.
ReplyDeleteOh ok thanks.
ReplyDeleteshe said at least two measures, you could do hot cross buns or mary had a little lamb if you wanted to.
ReplyDeleteSo if I wanted t oplay the star spangled banner, how much of that would I play?
ReplyDelete"Oh, say can you see by the dawn's early light
ReplyDeleteWhat so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming?
Whose broad stripes and bright stars thru the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming?"
^That's how much I'd do if I were you.
Actually, you'd probably only have to do the first two lines of that. I'd ask her on Monday.
ReplyDeleteshe said it only had to be a few measures, so maybe the first two lines or so
ReplyDeleteWell when it comes down to it, the more the better. But she said only a few measures. So I'd stick with 2-4 lines. But then again, that is only 2 points.
ReplyDeleteYeah I just found out how to play mary had a little lamb on my instrument so I'll just stick with that. Thanks for everyone's feedback.
ReplyDeleteDoes any one know of a song I can play using the D minor scale?
ReplyDelete