
Hi :) I found a cool program for tuning. You can tune your instrument easily with this program.
Wave is also displayed.All you need is a mic and 1 mb.
Wave is also displayed.All you need is a mic and 1 mb.
This is a shareware which is available for only 30 days, but there's no problem of using every tools until it expires. And, I think this program is safe- no virus, but you might have a problem on deleting. It does not appear on a list of add/remove programs tool. I had to use a uninstaller software to delete it completely(C:\tunit346 files + 1 registry). However, You can just delete files in C:\tunit346. I don't think one undeleted registry will cause a problem later. If you see any problems caused by this, please leave a comment.
You can download it from www.zeta.org.au/~dvolkmer/tuneit.html
You are amazing. Thanks so much! :)
ReplyDelete